Artist: Anne-Marie Macia - Artistic drawings with red chaulk and pencil
By the age of 12: School of Drawing with Mr. Robert Martin: Fine Art Gallery Director, Rue du Faubourg St Honoré, Paris
- C.A.F.A.S. Diploma, Fine Art, Aix en Provence
- Art Studies in Paris: École du Louvre. Diploma and Thesis: "The Art from the End of 19th to the Beginning of the 20th Century"
- Exhibitions of Drawings in Aix en Provence, Nice (France), and Monaco
- Achievement of 2 Panoramic Paintings (6.00 x 2.50 m)
- Metropole Hotel and Interior Designer: Monaco
- Private Commissions of oil on canvas and drawings (Portraits), Monaco, Geneva, Paris, London
- Coffee Table Book Collector: "Angelo the Cat", Limited Ed. Drawing
- Drawing Exhibition Art Project Gallery, Mougins
- Opening of my studio in Mougins Village
- Selected to participate in the "Salon D'Automne" Le Grand Palais/Champs Elisées - Paris
- From there: Including pencil and red chaulk drawing "Tapis Rouge" and "French Kiss"
- After a series of drawings on Dance: "La Valse Viennoise," "Tango Argentin", "Stardust," etc.
A New Theme on Tattoos - Body Drawing
- Creation of original tattoos in a series of drawing and paint works such as "Le Monarque," "L'Impératrice," "Tarzan and Jane"... highly successful amongst the younger generation!