Already at a very young age, Ms. Monica feels attracted towards pictorial art forms; even her teenage pastels win numerous prizes.
From 1980 onward, she diversifies her techniques to a more abstract and contemporary style whilst maintaining use of her special, softened pallet.
She paints what cannot be seen; her feelings, her emotions, The Breath of Life, movements and material structures in an explosion of fusing colors. Her paintings speak to serenity, and a spiritual mixture of both power and tenderness which speak directly to the heart.
The symbolism is an expression of the search for meaning of existence, forging towards a broader spirituality and poetry which emerge from each painting.
She exhibits her work at numerous Art Exhibitions on the French Riviera as well as abroad, winning several renowned prizes such as the coveted Medal of the Conseil Général du Var.
Her personal exhibitions are numerous in France as well as in many countries.
“My technique consists in superimposing layers of different materials such as paint, pigments, rolled silver, gold or copper onto various base materials like canvas, crude linen canvas or parchment to be put under glass” – Annie Monica
- 1991 - Galerie Chevallier – Fréjus
- 1993 - Galerie St Jean des ARTS – St Jean Cap Ferrat
- 1993/1995 - Chapelle St Michel – Roquebrune s/Argens
- 1994 - Galerie Art Mod – Tourrette s/Loup
- 1994 - Complexe Teboul – Fréjus
- 1995 - Salle Julien Meiffret – Bagnols en Forêt
- 1996 - Galerie de l’œil Fauve – Ste Maxime
- 1998 - Salle des Fêtes – Les Issambres
- 2000 - Chapelle des Pénitents – Callian
- 2001 - Galerie Découverte – Roquebrune s/Argens
- 2002 - Galerie Julien Despas – St Tropez
- 2003 - Galerie Patani – Tourtour
- 2004 - Galerie Parchemine – Montréal (Québec)
- 2004 - Galerie Art Prestige – Mougins
- 2005/2011 - Atelier – Galerie Monic’Art – Tourtour
- 2012 - Open des Artistes – Galerie l’Entrepôt à Monaco.
- 2012 - Atelier – Galerie Monic’Art – Mougins
- 2015 - Exhibition Art Fair International,Guangzhou (China)