A Parisian since childhood, museums rocked her world as a youth. In her adolescence, Frédérique learned the classical technique of oil painting in an artist's studio in Meudon, France. During her studies at the Ecole Supérieure des Arts Appliqués Duperré in Paris, she tackled various techniques including lacquer; a technique that she adapts to oil painting in order to obtain depth and a particular search in the hues of her paintings.
She paints with a knife in a refined style where the effects of colors take precedence over the representation of the subject. She derives inspiration by renowned abstract and figurative artists such as Joan Mitchell, Nicolas de Stael, Pierre Soulages, but also colorists like Matisse and Zao Wou-ki. She paints in the simplification of forms, "To abstract is to eliminate" wrote François Kupka in 1930. On the other hand, she draws using various inks to make paintings with themes as "Silhouettes" and "Nudes" that she creates from live models. Present throughout the world, her customers participate in her influence.
- Graduated from the National School of Applied Arts Duperré of Paris in 1984
- Salon of French Artists: Paris 1997
- Exhibition of new realities: Paris 1998
- Contemporary art fair: Berlin 1998
- Gallery of the bievre: Paris 1999
- Art 2000, Paris Auteuil Exhibition 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Permanent: "The Gallery" Paris 2000, 2001, 2002
- Contemporary art fair: Hong Kong 2002
- Personal Exhibition Lavoir Vasserot: Saint Tropez 2002
- Rive Gauche Gallery, Lineaart: Ghent, Belgium 2002
- Tourgeville Gallery: Deauville 2003
- Contemporary Art Fair of Honfleur: 2003
- Art Metz, Metz 2003, Art 3F Metz 2015, 2016
- Lacydon Gallery, Marseille 2004
- Grand Marché of Contemporary Art: 2003 to 2015
- Alfican Gallery, Brussels, Belgium 2006
- Recreation Gallery: Paris 2006
- Jupiter Gallery: Paris 4th, 2014
- Galleries Carré d'artistes: Cologne, Bordeaux, Paris 2013 to 2017
- Cara-Mars Gallery - Auxerre (89): December 2017
- Mexico 2018; Strasbourg May 2018 permanently on the website of the gallery
- Paris Montparnasse Creative Market 2018: some Sundays.