After a childhood marked by continuous drawing sessions, Véronique attended various workshops where she practiced mostly classical techniques. In constant contact with her teachers and other artists, she evolved to define a very personal style; one that resonates with her own personality.
The Loire River: with its majestic flow of water combined with seasons, calm and relaxing but always changing, sometimes marked by the floods, sometimes discovering its banks of sand, capturing the light and reflecting the sky... it is with this view that the artist has painted a series of paintings on the banks of the famous river in France; a place that lives in her heart.
She treats these landscapes as an inner journey: "to capture the soul of a landscape, to contemplate it until it becomes confused, to disappear there but at the same time to be a part of everything". For Véronique it is an experience that drives her to feel the beauty that surrounds her, and through her, to find a part of oneself but also to share it:
"I paint because I feel the need to create, but also to express my emotions and my feelings. I am an intermediary; my goal is to testify, to tell, to touch hearts. I hope deep within myself to best transcribe these little fabulous moments where we experience profound emotions, which spice up our lives and make us happy."
The strength of her painting lies in simplicity and reserve. A true quest for authenticity, her pictorial approach seeks to suggest places, moments or emotions while refusing the superfluous to reach the truth of matter and move towards the essential.
Véronique paints mainly with a knife. Her painting, spontaneous and gestural, aims to describe the elements like the sand of the banks of the Loire. And the water - by its contributions of mineral matter, the artist brings us to retranscribe the sensations experienced in reality.
Her painting is alive: the features twist and bend; the material is shaped, scratched and smoothed. Her canvases of square format, where both material and fluidity cohabitate with a sobriety of colors and linearity, encourage relaxation and daydreaming.
Born in 1963, Véronique Fièvre lives in Saint Cyr sur Loire near Tours, where she has her studio. She participates in many personal and group exhibitions and currently exhibits in various galleries in France and abroad.
- 2018 - Salon d'Automne, Champs Elysées, Paris
- 2018 - Salon des peintres de Montrésor (37)
- 2018 - Biennale de Savonnières (37)
- 2018 - 34è Salon de Ballan-Miré (37)
- 2018 - Cinéma Le Régent, Montrichard (37)
- 2018 - Le Serpent Volant, Tours (37)
- 2017 - Pavillon Charles X, St Cyr sur Loire (37)
- 2017 - Salon d’Automne, Champs Elysées, Paris (75)
- 2017 - 110è Salon des peintres Orléanais, Collégiale, Orléans (45)
- 2017 - Galerie B, Loches (37)
- 2017 - Galerie Art-Zandra, Göteborg, Suède
- 2017 - "Couleurs en Loire" Chaumont sur Loire (37)
- 2017 - Galerie Carré d’Artistes, Mexico
- 2017 - Galerie Carré d’artistes Barcelona (37)
- 2016 - Salon du Ripault, Monts (37)
- 2016 - Noël des Arts, Domaine de Beauvois (37)
- 2016 - Salon artistique de Ste Maure de Touraine (37)
- 2016 - Salon International de Cantanhede, (Portugal)
- 2016 - Grand Hôtel, Tours (37)
- 2016 - Le studio Cinéma Tours (37)
- 2016 - Moulin de la Vallière, Reugny (37)
- 2016 - Couleurs en Loire Chaumont sur Loire (37)
- 2016 - Galerie Carré d’Artistes Cologne
- 2016 - Galerie Carré d’Artistes - Lisbonne
- 2016 - Château-Hôtel Le Choiseul- Amboise (41)
- 2015 - Salon d’Automne – 75 Paris
- 2015 - Mu Galerie – 75 Paris
- 2015 - Affordable –Art Fair - Milan
- 2015 - Galerie Carré d'Artistes Istanbul
- 2015 - Galerie Carré d’Artistes – Milan2015 : Galerie ArtZandra – Goteborg (Since 2010)
- 2015 - Galerie Artisti - Rueil Malmaison (92) (Since 2010)
- 2015 - Galerie Carré d'Artistes - Milan
- 2014 - Galerie le Strapontin – Tours
- 2014 - Salon ARTEXPO Lourmarin
- 2013 - Galerie Carré d’Artistes - Strasbourg
- 2012 - Galerie Gavart - Paris (75008)
- 2012 - Galerie J.D.C - Saint Leu la Forêt (95)
- 2011 - Galerie Carré d'Artistes - Barcelona
- 2011 - Galerie Art Circuit – Rennes (35)
- 2011 - Galerie Etoile d'Art - Le Mans (72)
- 2011 - Carré d'Artistes – Bordeaux (33)
- 2009-2010 - Galerie Carré d’Artistes - Paris Le Marais (75)
- 2008 - Galerie Carré d’Artistes – Lille (59)
- 2008 - G.M.A.C. Paris – Bastille (75)
- 2008 - Salon des Arts – Conflans Sainte Honorine (95)
- 2007 - Salon Manganèse – Vauréal (95)
- 2006 - Manifestation d’Art Contemporain – Saint Leu la Forêt (95)
- 2006 - Biennale d’Art Contemporain – Vendôme (41)